Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nutrition Consult

I had a nutrition consult today. It was nothing like I expected and I am actually really disappointed in the whole approach to the program. I had been "selected" as one of the members of my Crossfit team to be a part of this nutrition program and I would have one free consult and if I choose to continue the program then there would be an additional charge. Where I am grateful to be thought of I kind of thought about it and I don't think that one skinny person was picked to be a part of the program. Is nutrition not nutrition no matter what size you are? Can't skinny people also benefit? Either way at the end of the day you know what I got out of the consult? Eat breakfast. UMMMM DUHHH! Now you want me to pay $100 to continue? I think I am ok NOT doing the program.

Workout of the Day
None

2 comments:

  1. Well..breakfast IS important. Reminds me of when I pulled my adductor muscle (yes..my groin) a few years ago. Went to my doctor and she told me, "What you need is...REST" Now THAT'S an UMMMM DUHHH moment!

    ReplyDelete