Monday, September 20, 2010

No "Sweat"

What a lonnnnnggg weekend. Partied in South Beach, partied in Ft. Lauderdale, partied after softball and got to see the ex with the new fiance...talk about making my heart drop walking into a restaurant! "They" say that after breakups you should always make sure that you look your best when you are out in public just in case you run into your ex. Well of course that wasn't the case. I had  my hair back, wore my sweat pants, a black wife beater and my blue softball uniform...sexxxy momma! NOT!

Workout of the Day
Warmup Sets: TEMPO PRESSES
Work Sets: SHOULDER PRESS 2-2-2; PUSH PRESS 2-2-2 (2RM FOR TODAY)

My 2RM=95

WOD: FOR TIME
400 M RUN
21-15-9:
Kettle Bell Swings*
Pull Ups*
400 M RUN
* Loads: Beginners scale to 12kg / Jump Band PU; Rx is 24kg/16kg & Kips; Rx+ is 32kg / 24kg & C2B

My Time:11:13

No comments:

Post a Comment