Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not Fun

I did NOT like this workout today AT ALL...I have been doing Crossfit since Jan 12th and this is the first one I can honestly say I just didn't care for. Not because it was hard like every Crossfit is, I just HATED doing this. you couldn't put the bar down and I just was not feeling this today.

Workout of the Day
Tuesday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Group Warmup:  
3 Rounds of "Cindy"= 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 airsquats

WOD: "BEAR COMPLEX"
Without letting go of the bar, or resting it on the ground complete 7 sets of the
sequence for 1 round. Do 5 rounds increasing the load per round:


  • Power Clean
  • Front Squat
  • Push Press
  • Back Squat
  • Push Press
Post total time / loads. * Scale as needed. Newbies to keep weights light, focus on
technique. Do not add weight unless instructed by coach.


My Total Weight=52lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment