Monday, April 26, 2010

Back from the Dead

What a 2 weeks! I really needed to take some time away from this. I am starting to feel a little bad about myself and frustrated. I almost wish they had a Biggest Loser for people my size that are not necessarily over weight but they want to lean out.  I feel like I run, I do Crossfit, I eat Paleo, I cut down the drinking portion of my diet. What else is there to do? My body isn't changing and I am SUPER FRUSTRATED!

Workout of the Day
Monday=Crossfit Delray Beach


"BUY IN" (4 Mini WODS)
WOD 1: In 5 Minutes...
20 HSPU
AMRAP Walking
Lunges in remaining time.

WOD 2: In 5 Minutes...
20 DIPS
AMRAP Burpees
in remaining time.

WOD 3: In 5 Minutes...
20 K2E
AMRAP Wall Ball
Shots in remaining time.

WOD 4: In 5 Minutes...
20 CAL on ROWER

AMRAP Double
Unders in remaining time.

Rest 1 Minute
between WODS. Score totals for each AMRAP. 


My Totals=35 Burpees,110 walking lunges, 50 wallball shots, 240 jump ropes

No comments:

Post a Comment