Thursday, April 8, 2010

1 on 1

I had a 1 on 1 session with Q(coach) for a half an hour before the actual workout. I am so happy that I had that opportunity because after the coaching session I felt way more confident about the particular movements and lifts that we were doing. I felt REALLY good afterward and I usually HATE Thursday workouts.

I am telling you guys that Crossfit is an AMAZING program that works.  Now that I am going to be running distance next week I am going to start incorporating the Crossfit Endurance WOD's(workout of the day) with the main WOD's. 90 days ago if you would have asked me to do a handstand push up I would have said HELL NO that isn't possible. I still can't even come close to doing it but if you asked me to do it today, I would say I will get there.

The PALEO Proposition is going great! i have been preparing my meals in advance and then eating them over the next few days. I don't crave all the CRAP food like bread and bad carbs. I feel more alert and way less bloated.

Gotta get ready for a 6am Crossfit WOD tomorrow!!

Workout of the Day
Thursday=Crossfit Delray Beach

"Randy"
75 Power Snatch
For Time

MY Time: 8:50

No comments:

Post a Comment