Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2000meter Row

I am really disappointed with my 2000meter row time. The time was 9:08 when I should be able to do it in 7:55-8mins. The good thing is that after the Workout the coach Dave went over some interval work with me and I am going to train to break the "House" Record for the 500meter row. Rowing is the one thing that I used to be good at and i sicked BIG TIME! It was awful. I was on a Division 1 college crew team, rowing should be easy for me. I am just wayyy over my weight limit and out of rowing shape. I am so mad at myself.

On a fun note we played dodge ball at crossfit today! It was soooo much fun! There were several different colored balls and if you got hit with a ball you had to do the exercise associated with that color ball. We also did some American Gladiator drill where you had to get past the goal tender and get the ball in a tire.

Pretty disappointing day but tomorrow can always be better!

Workout of the Day
Wednesday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Row 2000meters for time
My Time=9:08

3rep Max Push Press=73lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment