Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick AGAIN!!

I got sick from my co-workers!! GRRRR. Nothing much to write about today since tomorrow will be the LAST day I can have coffee and everything non processed which will give me a ton to write about. I am excited about this PROPOSITION!! I will be posting my weight and measurements on Thursday morning. I am NOT brave enough to take pictures in a sports bra and shorts...My EX recently told me that I look like Sunshine on The Biggest Loser, now I have another complex of feeling like I look like I am 300lbs!!



Workout of the Day
Tuesday=Crossfit Delray Beach

"POWER SANDWICH"
FOR TIME
400 M Run
21-15-9 =reps of each exercise
Hang Power
Clean (115 / 85)

Push Jerk (115 /85)
Burpees
400 M Run 

MY Time= 13:47

"Cookie" - 3 Rounds: 3 V-UPS, 3 K2E, 3 T2B, 30 Sec. Plank Hold

2 comments:

  1. I just looked up Sunshine. Other than curly hair and skin color, you look NOTHING alike. Your EX must have low self-esteem to be sayin shit like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping me meant my hair...Honestly I wish they had a biggest Loser for people like me who only need to lose 30lbs and lean out because honestly I don't know how to do it for my body type. I run MARATHONS and still can't lean out. It's the most frustrating process ever...I feel like the smaller you are the harder it is to look the way you want...they say it's a science but someone needs to teach me..

    ReplyDelete