Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Detox Day 3/St. Patty's Day!!

I didn't workout today because I am going to switch today and Friday as my day off. My car finally got fixed and by the time I picked up, filled out paperwork checked it over etc. it was too late to go to Crossfit. Crossfit isn't like a regular gym, there are set times that you need to go and I couldn't make the night class. No Biggie! I will just switch Friday and Wednesday!

I feel GREAT doing this detox.  The great thing is that I am not hungry! You eat 5 times a day and it's all really just "clean" eating with a great balance of fruits and vegetables...You also drink tons of water(as you should anyway) and herbal or detox tea.  I just go with the herbal green tea. I feel less bloated too! I have minimum amounts of sodium in the detox and my carbs come from all the fruits and vegetables.

I didn't want to be tempted so I did NOT go out with all my friends on St. Patty's day today. I knew I would ruin everything that I did this week. I think the first 2 weeks are going to be the hardest so I am going to stay low until I feel confident I can be out in the real world! LMAO!

Workout of the Day 
SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment