Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick

Today was a HORRIBLE day! I woke up sick as a dog! I have been in bed all day with the exception of going to Walgreen's to get some Sudafed...apparently you can make crystal meth from sudafed so they keep it behind the counter and waste another 20mins of my time waiting in line to get something for $5 that I have no desire to make any kind of drug from..Quite frankly, I am not even smart enough to even know how to make a drug....LOL....God forbid should I take something that makes snot stop dripping out of my nose...I get so aggravated...When you are sick, and your nose is stuffy, you have a sore throat, your body aches like you got hit by a truck, and your head is pounding like someone took a hammer to it, the LAST thing on your mind is smoking crystal meth!! Give me the Sudafed and let me be on my way! Let me pull out my license that you do nothing with and wait with the 400 other people waiting in line for their prescription that is going to take 40mins for you to find because in that particular case their insurance doesn't cover that particular drug and now you have to find out why!! I could have checked out in the front of the store with the people buying 99cent chips, and that $10 bamboo plant that I have seen in the same spot for 4years that all of a sudden seemed to sell today! Soooo to all you crystal meth labs and addicts please find another medicine to cook your $h*t because my ass needs to be back in bed with the TV on and the dog next to me...Please and Thank you...

BTW:::On a side note, while I was at Walgreen's I did buy the Ice pack that wraps around your shins. I saw it on the Biggest Loser and I definitely love it so far...Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day..


Workout of the Day
SLEEP

Quote of the Day
"I've been sick with the flu and a sinus infection. I missed almost five weeks of running." -Blake Russell

4 comments:

  1. Meth will make you run faster!!!! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilironesm I have enough challenges in my life! Meth doesn't need to be one of them!! If I thought meeting a man now was hard can you imagine the lack of meeting a man with my teeth rotting and scabs all over my face?! Nooooo Thank You!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I shouldn't ask how your day was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get Meg angry....you won't like her when she's angry

    ReplyDelete