Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hit and Run

Today was HORRIBLE....I had a guy hit me at a light and run. I didn't have enough time to get his license plate..Ughhhh my car is soooo cracked up...It amazes me that he hit me so hard that he smashed the back of my car in and leaves and doesn't even care if I am hurt after I slammed my head on the steering wheel...Thanks a lot...

Today's workout was CRAZY HARD!!  Of course I came in last, yet again!!! Our warm up was a 1/2mile Indian run...An Indian run is where you have your team stand in a line and run, the person at the END of the line sprints to the HEAD of the line until the next person sprints up...it's actually pretty exhausting!

Workout of the Day
Wednesday 24th-Crossfit Delray Beach

Warmup
800meter Indian run

WOD #1: 2 Rounds for TIME (MG)
750 M ROW
20 Handstand Push Ups- I had to do push presses because I can't do handstand pushups yet
Total time:10:28

WOD #2: "GRIFF" (Benchmark HERO) (M)
800 M RUN (Forward)
400 M RUN (Backward)
800 M RUN (Forward)
400 M RUN (Backward)
FOR TIME
Total Time:19:25

The 1/2 mile backwards run KILLED my time...I can barely run forward in a good time nevermind backward!! LOL

Meters to Miles 
400meters= 1/4 mile
800meters= 1/2mile
1200meters=3/4
1600meters=1 mile 

Side note: ANYONE who races for a team in High School, College, Professionally etc., I TRULY believe the 1200meter race is the TOUGHEST race so PROPS to you!!  



2 comments: