Thursday, February 25, 2010

Meg Gets Caught Slacking for 2 Seconds!!

I didn't get hit by any cars today but I am still recovering from the flu...MANNNN I hate being sick.  Today's workout was KILLER.  My Crossfit Instructor definitely called my a$$ out for being a little bit lazy today....the very second I think I can get away with not going 100% he's right there watching....Megan V. Whyyyyy are you not sitting all the way down on those wall ball squats??? Better, Beeeeteerrrr, bettttterrrrr, THERE YA GO come give me some dap on those....In my head I am like wellll hmmmm usually on round 5 at 10-11 wall ball shot I am pretty exhausted and I am sick...of course I would never say that out loud! LOL...

I am pretty disciplined but I am also human. I have my moments where I just am plain tired! Today was one of those days! LOL...

I have this INSANE pain underneath both my knee caps...Q(Crossfit Instructor) suggested I only run about 3 miles and rest and maaayyyybeeee 1 long run...and I said Q my race is in 8 weeks I am nervous, and he said well you will either do good or you will do bad and when you finish you just run another one....and I was like ohhh yeah I do have 47 other states to run hahaha...



Workout of the Day
Thursday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Warmup: 
3 Rounds:
10 GHD Sits (sub reg.)
10 Back Extensions (sub Good Mornings)  
200 M Run


Technique & Development:
LEVEL 1: TEACH THE BURGENER WARMUP (Review the KEY POINTS) for STANCE, GRIP, and MOVEMENT
ALL LEVELS / LEVEL 2: SNATCH (5-5-3-3-3)
Review the Points of Performance for the SNATCH.
With PVC, as a group, work:
5 x HIGH HANG SNATCH
5 x "POCKETS" SNATCH
5 x MID-THIGH SNATCH
5 x SHIN (FLOOR) SNATCH
Then work 5-5-3-3-3 adding weight each set.
WOD: 20 MINUTE AMRAP
10 Push Press
15 WALL BALL SHOT10lbs 
20 DOUBLE UNDERS or 100Singles
My Total Rounds=8


***AMRAP=As Many Rounds as Possible
Cool Down
400meter run
stretching

Quote of the Day
"Listen to your body. Do not be a blind and deaf tenant."  -Dr. George Sheehan






No comments:

Post a Comment