Monday, February 22, 2010

Ice and Heat

Ice, Heat, Ice, Heat....that has been my pattern tonight...I am pretty sure that I have shin splints from wearing the wrong type of shoes to Crossfit and running over my mileage in my last shoes....Damn! I can't STRESS ENOUGH the importance of wearing the right shoe.... it can never be easy for me! Just one time in my life I wish that just one thing would be easy, not handed to me, just easy!! ahhh!

Soooo random but does anyone ever watch couples ice skating? I feel like the only reason I got sucked into it tonight during the Olympics is because I don't necessarily think that ice skating is fun to watch but I watch because I am so nervous that they are going to fall! LOL!!

I soooo didn't feel well today at all...I seriously think with drinking and NOT taking care of my body is what made me sick...I am drinking lots of water and going to sleep!! I didn't go to Crossfit because I was sneezing and coughing all day and I HATE it when people are sick and then come to the gym and then get them sick...

Workout of the Day
2miles
2000meter row

Quote of the Day
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."- Jules Renard

P.S. I love Ryan Buell from Paranormal State

No comments:

Post a Comment