Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day

I came home today from work, walked my dog, fed the girls, and laid on my bed for 2 HOURS...It was meant to only be 20 minutes. I could not move alllllll day. I was still sore from the Filthy Fifty at Crossfit on Saturday and the brutal race yesterday. I had to listen to my body and take an "active" rest day. I went swimming and stretched....I feel 100000% better and happy with my decision.

Tomorrow starts the week of the LONG runs.  Originally I had planned on ONLY doing Crossfit for training for the marathon...after running these few 5k's I am now back to reality!  I have to figure a way to get my running and my Crossfiting to work with my body.  I have MAJOR issues with sleep(which I will get into at a later time) so getting up and running before work 9 out of 10 times is a MAJOR challenge for me....

Sleeping those 2 random hours screwed me up for tonight....now I am not going to be able to sleep!

Workout of the Day
Monday=24 Hour Fitness
Swimming and stretching

Quote of the Day
All it takes is all you got.--Marc Davis

2 comments:

  1. Watch the Olympics MEGGIE and that will show you dedication and perseverance. Sleep is for people that have died.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Chilirones I need my sleep! LOL...

    ReplyDelete