Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 x 400

Sorry about the NO ENTRY yesterday...I had an opportunity to go on a Yacht yesterday with an old friend!! Thank you Justin for letting me experience that beautiful boat! I am very appreciative...I had a great time! Unexpected night's are always awesome...The Reggae Band was AMAZING!!

Nowwww back to the workout portion!! Yesterday's workout was killer.  Usually on Wednesday's I do some type of tempo run or hill workout. We did 10 x 400meter sprints every four minutes....In simple terms sprint 400meters as fast as you can and whatever time you have left over under 4 mins then that is your rest time...

I had an adult personal record. 2:01 400 meter split!! YAY!!! still not fast enough but I will get there...there were girls running a 1:24 400 meter split...I couldn't believe it! They are AMAZING!!! These fast people are just pushing me and pushing me...I have to say that yesterday was one of my favorite workouts at Crossfit...Just sprint really hard and push yourself, that was the workout pretty much...

I will post my times from yesterday's workout as soon as they are available to me...I can't remember all 10 split times...

I will also be posting the Hump day Update later tonight...Every Wednesday I am going to post a topic of interest. I didn't have a chance to do that yesterday because I literally went from work, to Crossfit, to Ft. Lauderdale but I will get it done tonight.

Workout of the Day-Wednesday
Wednesday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Warm up
400 meter run
stretch

10x400 every 4 minutes
***will post times soon

Quote of the Day
"Run like hell and get the agony over with"--Clarence DeMar

No comments:

Post a Comment