Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tropical Storm

We had a really bad Tropical Storm. I didn't work out because it was just raining ridiculously! I didn't want to leave my house because it was the type of rain that was falling so hard you couldn't even see the car or the lights in front of of you...call it an excuse if you want, but I was genuinely nervous driving so I parked my behind on my couch and read my book. I am reading the most AMAAAZZZINNGGG book right now called: My Journey into the Unknown written by Ryan Buell. I should be finished with it this week and I will talk about it after the book is complete....400 pages! DAMN! LOL..I am reading through it fairly quickly though...I am on page 260 and have only read it in like 3 days...do expect me to profess my love to a guy I have never met! Just Kidding of course!

Workout of the Day
None

No comments:

Post a Comment