Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling a little Guilty

I feel VERY guilty because I woke up at 5am to go to Crossfit because Crossfit has a fundraiser tonight and I couldn't make the night class....wellll I saw that I had to be sprinting and I just couldn't do 20 minutes of sprinting at 6am! I just couldn't lol...so today I didn't work out!

The fundraiser went great! It was great to mingle and actually get to speak to the other Crossfitters that I haven't met. I am VERY shy so these types of events are difficult for me. Once someone starts talking to me I am fine. I never used to be like this. I really think that I allowed someone to diminish my self esteem so much that I can't even social like I used to.

Sunday I am going to post the workouts of the 2 weeks that I didn't write if you guys want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment