Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend of Rest

Sometimes I think that it's nice to sit back and enjoy where you live. This weekend I went to the beach all day on Saturday and read The Paleo Diet book getting ready for my PROPOSITION this coming Thursday and just enjoyed Florida.

I did go out Saturday night and I am sooo proud of myself because I didn't drink! For the first time I had no desire to drink in the dancing type of environment. I actually was burnt to a crisp and just craved a ton of water all day and night since I was dehydrated.

Today it was raining allll day so I just watched old movies and spent time with Sophie(my dog)...Nala was in the bedroom most of the day hiding LOL...

I have some thoughts that I want to share about the book that makes COMPLETE sense to me. I will share them once I finish to book to make sure I still feel the same way when I am finished.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

PS. The blog is going to be revamped and look all pretty in the next 2weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment