Monday, March 15, 2010

Transitions Detox

Today I started the first day of the Transitions Detox program...Let me say from the beginning this is NOT for weight loss, this is purely to start to eliminate all of the toxins from my body that are in foods.  I have been reading a lot lately about the chemicals that are put in are foods to make us keep eating it, and I was absolutely DISGUSTED!  There are over 14,000 man made chemicals put into our food.. Here are just a few chemicals they put in our food, pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics, and plastic pollutants.  It made me sick to read some of the other substances that I have been putting in my body WILLINGLY through bad foods!

If I am going to run all of these marathons I am NOT going to continue to abuse my body nutrition wise anymore.  I admit that I had a Chipotle addiction for a while only because it was CHEAP! $6 and it would last me 2 meals! I have a single income as you all know and I feel like I spend sooo much $$$ just to prepare 1 meal sooo I ended up eating out alot. Yesterday to make grilled veggie plate cost like $13 to make the vegetables and that's NOT including the salmon! Everything is soooo expensive.

Workout of the Day
Monday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Warm-up
5 Pull Ups / 5 Push Ups / 10 Alternating Lunges / 200 M Run (3 Rounds)

Technique &
Development: HANG POWER CLEAN
Level 1 PROGRAM:
"Face Off" Game - Partners "face off" to mirror each other in HANG POWER CLEANS for 3 rounds of 10 reps. Starting at lightest weight and adding each round. Working for SPEED THROUGH THE MIDDLE. Fast feet. Fast elbows.

All Other Levels PROGRAM:
HANG POWER CLEAN 5-5-5-5
Determine 5 RM for HPC
WOD: "Thanks Meghan"
(M / W)

50 Double Unders (Singles 5:1)
5 Thrusters (95/65)
40 Double Unders
10 Thrusters
30 Double Unders
15 Thrusters
20 Double Unders
20 Thrusters
10 Double Unders
25 Thrusters
FOR TIME

MY Time=15:50

No comments:

Post a Comment