Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Points and Poundage 2

I am so excited!! At Crossfit we did this WOD on March 1st and I COMPLETELY crushed my last record on this!  However, I didn't do as well on the running of the suicides points.  Last Points and Poundage I ran suicides for 90 pound where this time I only ran for 66 points...The running points I scored less in because the first time around I didn't score the points properly for the suicides. I thought that you could gain extra points by running to certain cones after the first suicide and you can't do that.  Crossfit is the FIRST program that I have done consistently and let me tell you the program WORKS!!! I have never been so addicted to something before! It's awesome!!!

Great news on my end! My marathon training schedule has been configured and tailored to my needs!! It is a LOT different this time around.  Instead of running for "MILES" I am going to be running for "TIME"...It's a new way of training for me but I trust the person who configured it for me.  After all he did run the Palm Beach 100...You seriously have to be a crazy person to run 100miles!! LOL

Workout of the Day
Tuesday=Crossfit Delray Beach

Points and Poundage


1 ROUND = 2 Min. Suicide Run (For Max. POINTS)
2 Min. DEADLIFT (For Total POUNDS)
Complete 5 ROUNDS. REST 1 MIN. Between rounds.
Scoring SUICIDES: TOTAL POINTS (5-4-3-2-1)
Suicides set up 5 cones equally spaced over 50 M distance. Start run to furthest cone each cycle. Score 5 points for furthest, 4 for 4th, 3 for 3rd, 2 for 2nd, and 1 for 1st. Points only scored once back at start line. One complete cycle would = 15 points. Must self-score.


Scoring DEADLIFTS: TOTAL POUNDS LIFTED Athlete may select their own weight and grip. Total REPS x WEIGHT ON BAR = Total Poundage for each round. 


MY Total Weight=83 pounds
Reps=160
Suicides=66
Points= 13,280 



100% IMPROVEMENT!!!

March 1, 2010
MY Total Weight=73lbs
Reps=83
Points=6059
Suicides=90(run scored incorrectly first time around)

No comments:

Post a Comment