Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 Miler Sunday

Today was ROUGHHHHH! I have been sick all week so the most I have been running is mayyyybe 2-3miles a day for 2-3 days and the pain under my knee caps have become unbearable...I have been icing and heating as much as possible.

I ran 10miles today or at least ran walked 10 miles today...I ran straight through to mile 5 and then slow jogged to mile 7. At mile 7 I stopped and stretched because I was super tight and my knees were killing me. I don't know what it is about this marathon I have all of these weird injuries I never had before so I am learning as I go.  Mile 7-10 I definitely had to walk run the last 3 miles...Bummed that the 10miles beat me but the most important thing is that I finished...ughhh hopefully it will get better.

The new DRAMA in my life is that my house alarm went off and would nottttt shut off...with that being said I had to call the emergency maintenance line to tell me to cut all the wires after taking the alarm off the wall...LOL...story of my life.

On another note I am being peer pressured to join eHarmony.  Is that suggestion meant to be helpful or insulting?  Is is really that difficult to believe that you can meet the man you are meant to be with while getting a coffee at Starbucks or looking at the overly priced produce in the super market? I am really not at the point where I feel the need to invest $60 on going on bad dates where the guy slips me over the bill to pay half. Sorry, I can not even afford to date. Love finds you, you do not find love.


Workout of the Day
Sunday=Long Run

Warmup
800 meters-Light Jog
Stretching

10 Miles
Route=up Linton to A1A. Take a left of A1A and run all the way down to Gulfstream Park and back

Cooldown
400meters-light
stretching

Quote of the Day
I'm allergic to marriage-Eddie





 

No comments:

Post a Comment